Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Long Weekend

How was everyone's easter? Mine was fabulous (thanks for asking!)  We had 2 barbecues with family and friends and a relaxing day Saturday doing not much at all.  Then on Monday we got up early for the dawn service and then I spent the rest of the day getting stuff done around the house before we went out to dinner with some friends of ours.  All in all it was a lovely weekend.  I am just bummed that there is only one day left before I have to go back to work.  But I have my wedding expo at work that I have been organising this weekend so that should be pretty exciting.  Anyway onto photos from the weekend....
Easter Cupcakes

Easter Cupcakes I made for our barbecue with Corey's family.  They are my usual sprinkle cupcake recipe with buttercream icing and cadbury mini eggs on top.

Easter Outfit - Front

What I wore to our barbecue with my family.  I was way over dressed but it was Easter and I felt like dressing up.

Easter Outfit - Back

And check out these stockings! I bought them from Primark when we were in London for 2 pound.  Bargain!

Caramel Cupcakes

And some more cupcakes that I made for our barbecue with my family.  These are my new recipe for April.  They are caramel lovers cupcakes from The Crabapple Cupcake book.  I highly recommend this book. It has the best recipes!

7 comments:

Eleanor said...

That dress is gorgeous! I love the cut and the print!

I tend to be overdressed for things because I love to wear dresses and heels every day (well, not since I've been super pregnant, but before that and hopefully after!).

Camelia Crinoline said...

I love that dress and the seamed stockings. I'm always overdressed for everything. The cupcakes look delicious.

ellecupcake said...

I love the Easter Cupcakes! I didn't make any this year.. but it's nice to see others pics! I love that dress. You look so pretty. The stockings are awesome!

Kylie said...

Happy Easter. Cute Dress - LOVE the stockings

Sam said...

That is a super cute dress! So glad your bbq was lovely, mmmmmm cupcakes! Sam xox

Erin said...

Yum, yum, YUM! oooh those cupcakes look so delicious :)

That dress is gorgeous. I think you dressed so wonderfully for the season. I love the colours, so fresh!
xErin

anodetpreverie.blogspot.com

Alicia Zak said...

The cupcakes look delish and I love your dress - it is so pretty!

Sounds like you had a very nice Easter :)