Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blog Awards - Scroll Down for Hot Boys!

In the past month I have been gifted two awards which I thought was just lovely but I keep forgetting to post about them so I thought today I would post about them both together.




First I was awarded the one lovely blog award by the lovely Sammy over at Happy Family, Healthy Family.  Sammy writes a great blog that is about how she lives a healthy and active life with her husband and two boys.  She shares some great recipes and is a great motivation to anyone who is trying to get fit and healthy as well.  So with this award I had to share seven things about me so here they are:


1 - I am a total stress head! I am always worrying about something and most of the time its random little things that I really shouldn't be thinking about.  I really need to get it under control or I am going to send myself mad!


2 - I dream of living in a the country on a big property and having chickens and cows and a big vege patch.


3 - I love red capsicum. I could eat it all day long if I was allowed to.


4 - I have a wide range of food allergies that I have known about since I was born.  I am allergic to that many things it would quicker to write a list of what I am not allergic too.  I don't break out in hives or anything I just go super crazy.  Seriously! I will be full of energy one day and practically bouncing off the walls then the next day I will have major mood swings and cry at nothing then for the next two days I will be super exhausted and sleep a lot.  I also get dermatitis, eczema and asthma so I am a ball of fun.


5 - I tore the cartilage in my knee a few years ago by squatting down to put something in a fridge.


6 - When Corey and I get married in November we will have been together for 8 years, 3 weeks & 6 days.


7 - I really really really want a bulldog puppy but our landlord won't let us have pets. 




The second award I got was from Camelia & Crinolines and it comes with its own little quiz.  Make sure you jump over to Camelia & Crinoline's blog.  She writes all about her sewing and vintage adventures and this girls sewing skills 



1) What size shoe do you wear? If you wear a size 7, can I borrow your shoes?
So here is my little secret......I have gigantic feet!  I am a size 10 which is a UK8 and a Euro 41.  Positively massive!  But I take solace in the fact that apparently the gorgeous miss Jackie Onassis also had size 10 feet.
2) 30's or 60's?
I am really more of a 50s girl but if I had to choose I would say 60s.
3) Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have?
Yes.
4) Have you ever been poisoned? Was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed?? That is awesomely "Knot's Landing".
No. I did get prescribed medicine by the doctor once that made me break out in a rash all over my stomach but that is the closest I have come.
5) Who's on your "Celebrity Free Pass" list (top 5)?
 hottest nrl player I have seen in a long time. Sandor Earl plays for Penrith Panthers.

 I have a long time crush on Harry Kewell.  Hottest soccer player ever....besides Corey!

 And who can go past Johnny Depp!

Firass Dirani...the only reason I watched the whole season of Underbelly: The Golden Mile.  He was also the Red Poweranger.

5 comments:

ashley0107 said...

Congrats on your awards! :)
Ashley x

sophie said...

you're funny Kat...and yes I did read your blog for the promise of hot guys!

Jane said...

I have just found your blog this morning and I am loving it. You are completely right when you say "who can go past Johnny Depp" I think he is just divine (even with facial hair) I fell in love with him in 21 Jump Street 1000 years ago.

I am especially loving your daily style posts - Your clothes are amazing.

sammy said...

Hi Lovely Kat - congratulations on doing the Brisbane 5km - with your training it will be no problem ... you could also try the c25k programme http://www.c25k.com/ i did it as an app and it really helped! LOVE THE HOT GUYS!

Nicole, american bulldog owner said...

7 - I really really really want a bulldog puppy but our landlord won't let us have pets.

- I feel for you Kat. Our ex-landlord also won't allow pets, and I've been whining so much to bring my bulldog there. We left her at mom's house when me and my boyfriend decided to live together. It's really sad not to have a pet at home. So we decided to move to a different apartment where I can bring my dog with me.