Tuesday, December 30, 2008
So for my theme I have chosen...........Eye Spy My Best Memory of 2008.
Now this could be an event that happened in your life, an achievement, a song or just an image. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
And just for fun here is a picture on my dog Roxy in the car during christmas lighting. She absolutely loved driving around in the car and getting to explore all the different neighbourhoods.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I am very excited because this officially the first post that I have posted off my mac laptop which I got from my boyfriend for my birthday. The poor mac has been neglected quite a bit as I didn't have internet for it. But yesterday I got off my lazy behind and went and investigated getting internet on my laptop. So now I am the proud owner of a macbook with vodafone portable broadband. I am so excited.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited The Great Barrier Reef.
5. Stood under the stars in the outback, the real outback – think Uluru.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to the Gold Coast’s theme parks – anyone, you take your pick.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sung a solo.
11. Bungee jumped, jumped out of plane, been paragliding or hang-gliding, hot air ballooning – you get the idea, you’ve been hundreds of metres about earth in a seemingly flimsy contraption. (I went hangliding when we visited NZ last year.)
12. Visited Melbourne.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Had a child. Raised a child. Worked with children. (I did work experience at a child care centre when I was in year 10 and loved it)
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Been to the Snowy Mountains.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Visited the Brett Whitely studio in Surry Hills, Sydney.
20. Slept on an overnight train or bus.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Been backpacking.
23. Taken a mental health day.
24. Been buried in sand with just your head and toes sticking out.
25. Held a possum, kangaroo or koala – or any other native Australian animal.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Been in a fun run.
28. Been on the Blue Mountain cableway.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Played, or watched, summer cricket.
32. Sailed, kayaked or canoed our beautiful waterways.
33. Seen the Daintree.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Visited an Aboriginal settlement or mission.
36. Learned a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Toured the Sydney Opera House.
39. Tried rock climbing (indoor or outdoor), abseiling or just simple bushwalking.
40. Visit Queensland’s Gallery of Modern Art.
41. Been to the Tamworth Country Music Festival.
42. Sunbaked at Bondi. .
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Broome.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted. (kind of we had our cartoons drawn when we visited sydney)
48. Gone fishing.
49. Seen Tasmania’s old growth forests.
50. Been to the top of Q1, on the Gold Coast. (no and I live on the coast)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkelling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Driven the Great Ocean Road.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Norfolk Island.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Guide biscuits.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Gone jet boating.
66. Visited Port Arthur.
67. Bounced a cheque.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favourite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Australian War Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Federation Square.
74. Been on the Murray River.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Travelled, or climbed, over the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Three Sisters at Echo Point, Katoomba.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited St Mary’s Cathedral, in Sydney.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Been to Hermannsburg.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited Parliament House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (a fish)
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Saved a pet.
95. Been to the site of the Eureka Stockade.
96. Swum in The Whitsundays.
97. Been involved in a lawsuit.
98. Owned a mobile phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day.
Evidently I have lost of things to do still. There are a lot of things on this list I would love to do one day. Especially the swimming in the whitsundays and going to the Tamworth Country Music Festival.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for christmas and I hope some of you choose to play along too.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
I am so glad that she like the apron. I have some material left over so I am going to make on similar for myself. This was my first swap ever and I am glad that my partner like what I made. I can't wait to be involved in another swap soon.